Phillip Island Food, Wine & Beer Tour
5hr Boutique Food, Wine and Beer
Local accommodation pickup/return
Experience the best wine, beer, liquor and purveyors of gourmet foods that Phillip Island and surrounds has to offer.
Sample seasonal delights, learn from brewers, distillers or wine makers, and experience good old-fashioned and regional hospitality, while also exploring the stunning coast and hills around Phillip Island and beyond.
This is the only ‘food and wine tour’ that delivers more than just food and wine!
Customised to match guests’ dietary needs and with sites visited based on the best seasonal flavours this tour is conducted in a comfortable air-conditioned Mercedes high-top minibus with a maximum of eleven passengers, but will operate with just four.
Half-Day Tour (5 hours)
- Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off
- A Local Guide
- Tasting fees
- One wheelchair passenger can be accommodated.
- Taste local award winning wines, boutique beers and liqueurs
- Graze throughout the tour on scrumptious snacks collected from farm gates, cheese factories, markets and fine dining establishments
- Learn from the owners and producers what makes their gourmet goods the best in the area.
- Eat and drink your way around the Phillip Island area while meeting some of its fascinating locals.
- Learn all about the art of making fine wine, beer, and spirits, making cheese and managing the land. Converse with the purveyors and have all your questions answered while exciting the tastebuds.
(*subject to change/substitution depending on seasonal produce and guests’ comfort)
Cost: $155 per person
Timing: Departs 11.00 am and returns approximately 4.00 pm.
Conditions: For your safety and comfort flat, covered-in shoes are recommended on this tour. Due to the nature of this touring experience persons under the age of 16 years are not permitted on this tour without our express written permission. Some exceptions may apply for family groups and charter bookings.
Optional Extras: This tour includes an option to add a Penguin Peninsular Tour and transfer service for only $35 for guests with tickets to the nightly Penguin Parade.
Is there a minimum age requirement?
Due to the nature of this touring experience persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted on this tour without our express written permission.
What footwear should I wear?
For your safety flat, covered-in shoes are recommended on this tour.