Melbourne to Phillip Island Transport
Stress free transport to/from Phillip Island and Melbourne
Book one-way or return transfers from centrally located Melbourne pick-up to Phillip Island.
- Central pick-up point from Melbourne.
- Drop off at accommodation in Phillip Island area.
- Cranbourne Botanical Gardens on route to Phillip Island.
- Commentary on places of interest on route to Phillip Island.
- No fuss, comfortable transfer service.
Melbourne Pick-Up/Drop off
Outside the Eureka Tower,
7 Riverside Quay
Travel time approx. 2 – 3 hours each way
- Visit the Australian Botanical Gardens on route to Phillip Island
- On-board WiFi
One wheelchair passenger accommodated.
Cost: $80 per person
Departs Melbourne: Sunday and Wednesday 1.45 pm and arrives approximately 4.30 pm.
Departs Phillip Island: Sunday and Wednesday 11 am and arrives approximately 12-1 pm.
Conditions: Luggage restrictions apply. One small hand-bad is permitted with one medium overnight bag per guest.
Luggage limits change when wheelchair passenger is travelling.
Excess luggage may not be carried.
Failure to meet luggage restrictions may result in forfeit of fare.
Days of Operation/Departure
Operate Wednesday and Sunday with minimum numbers. Other days by arrangement and subject to availability.