Phillip Island Ramble Walking Tour
1.5 – 2 hour Walking Tour and Local accommodation pickup/return
Walk the lesser-trodden trails of Phillip island and enjoy wildlife encounters
On these early morning guided walks with a ranger informed local.
- Six different walks offered with many more available for loner staying visitors.
- Learn about life of the First People to inhabit Phillip Island and their diet.
- Sample some of the bush-tucker that is abundant on these walks.
- Enjoy the picturesque scenery, the silence of the bush and unpopulated beaches.
- See wildlife in its natural habitat.
- Hear about life on Phillip Island as it is today and how it has evolved.
- Local Phillip Island area Accommodation Pick up/Drop off
Pace determined by guests mobility and fitness.
- Walk determined by guests’ mobility.
- Select one of six different walks up to two hours each.
- Long walks available by appointment.
- Wildlife and vegetation notes provided.
One wheelchair passenger can be accommodated.
Cost: $30 per person
Timing: Walks conducted between 7:45am – 9:45am daily.
Conditions: For your safety and comfort, good walking shoes are recommended on this tour. Bring you own drink bottle and warm water proof jacket as weather can change quickly. Due to the nature of this touring experience persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted on this tour without our express written permission. Some exceptions may apply for family groups and charter bookings.
Is there a minimum age requirement?
Due to the nature of this touring experience persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted on this tour without our express written permission. Some exceptions may apply for family groups and charter bookings.
What footwear should I wear?
Good comfortable walking shoes.
How do I get to Phillip Island?
View www.exceptionalphillipisland.com.au/how-to-get-here for more information.