Phillip Island Penguin Peninsular Tour
Penguin Peninsular Tour including Penguin Parade Transfers
Local accommodation pickup/return
More than transport to the nightly Penguin Parade this tour offers you an insight into the Little Penguin and its habitat no other tour can provide. See wallabies in the wild, tour spectacular coastline and cliff tops, stroll boardwalks and get nose to nose with the local wildlife.
Conducted in a comfortable air-conditioned Mercedes high-top minibus with a maximum of eleven passengers, but will operate with just four. One wheelchair passenger can be accommodated.
Local guide / ranger informed – facts not fiction!
Entry/tickets to the Penguin Parade show
- Personalised tour of Summerland Peninsular
- Walk the boardwalks at Point Grant/the Nobbies
- Learn the history of Summerland Peninsular
- Learn about the little penguin its life cycle and habitat – spot penguins resting in burrows
- Wallaby sightings in the wild
- Multitude of native bird sightings
- See the seals resting on seal rocks through our high-powered binoculars
- Learn about the abundant ‘bush-tucker’ – the plentiful food of the first Australians
- Learn about the topography, flora, fauna and marine environment on and surrounding Phillip Island
- Converse with a knowledgeable local and have all your questions answered.
Cost: $35 per person if booked with another of our tours. $45 per person if booking three or more guests. $50 per person if booking for two. Single booking $60 per person.
Conditions: Bookings close off four hours PRIOR to tour commencing. Book early to avoid disappointment and be sure to pre-book Penguin Parade tickets to also avoid disappointment, especially in summer as the Parade. Guests are advised to dress appropriately which usually means bring warm and sometimes waterproof clothing as it can get very windy and cold during the evening. Warm foot-ware is advised.
Departure time: to be confirmed on the day of travel and expected to be two hours prior to sunset.
Guests may stay at the Penguin Parade for up to one hour from “the first penguin out of the water” which usually occurs just after sunset. Exact times will be available on the day of service.
Where can I purchase my penguins parade tickets?
Penguins Parade can be purchased from information Centers across Phillip Island, online at www.penguins.org.au/buy-tickets or at the ticket booths onsite at the Penguin Parade (Booking ahead is advised as the Penguin Parade may sellout over peak periods).